Monday, January 9, 2012

Free Wine Tasting and Appetizers... Are You In?

Pin It
Hey y'all. Shan here.

So, I told you I'd tell you about fun events and money saving tips. How about a Fun Event that was FREE! Yep! I said FREE!

Do you like Wine? Do you know about Wine and which wine goes with which foods or do you just go "I like that one." The right wine can really make a meal rather that meal is a $6.00 appetizer or $100.00 full sit down meal, or even just a nice desert. It can also make you look really smooth if you know the right bottle to order with a meal or to bring to an event. *Hint-Hint*

Did you know that your local Olive Garden Restaurants are offering Free Wine Tastings in their newly remodeled restaurants. Their servers are specially trained to educate their guests to help them pick the wines that will compliment their meal selections the best. When you go to their restaurants you can get up to 3 samples on any given day of their wines Absolutely Free! Their servers should offer you this service, but if for some reason they don't, just ask and they will give you the 3, 1 oz samples Free of charge. Most restaurants charge for this, but not the Olive Garden. They really do treat you like family.

However, they are now taking this one step further. They are offering Free Appetizers and Wine sampling in their Cafe's as a way to showcase their newly remodeled restaurants and as a Thank-You to their loyal customers they are offering these Free Appetizers and Wine Tastings. They will have Specially Trained Servers in the area just for you to answer any questions you might have and to help educate you regarding wine pairings.
How Freaking COOL is That?

So- You're probably thinking- "Hey, Shan- You're Amazing! (Why, Thanks *blushing*) What do we have to do, to get in on this fabu gig?"

Go to their FB page here (see, I gave you the link and everything) and see when the tastings are in your area, sign up, get your friends to sign up and go have a blast.

You can thank me later. No, really. Thank me. Like, you know, send some peeps my way and let me know if you had fun, that kind of thing. Also if you hear of something in the DMV I could go to, hit me up.

I hope to see you all soon. Who knows, maybe I'll see you at the O.G.

Till next time-

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment